£35,000 – £40,000 + Pension + Package
Good opportunity for a workshop manager from a fabrication or mechanical assembly background. Enjoy a key role with the within this unique engineering environment for employers who take pride in their product. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This British manufacturing company overhaul equipment for the heavy industry market as well as others. They are one of the most established independent suppliers in their industry. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Complete management of a fabrication and overhaul facility (team size 6)
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Diagnose faults, strip components, plan and implement repairs
* Hands on work when required
* Train and manage the staff
* Experienced workshop manager or production manager or similar
* Background from fabrication, assembly or similar
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing
* Background working with heavy mechanical products
* Apprentice trained engineer or similar
Workshop manager, Production manager, production supervisor, manufacturing manager, production, compactors, kaizen, six sigma, 5S, overhaul, fabrication, metalwork, welder, welding, supervising, lean manufacturing, BENG, C&G, NVQ, mechanical, poke yoke, mechanical assembly, heavy industry, recycling, production engineer, IND123