£24,000 – £26,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £30,000) + Manufacturing Training + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Pension
Exciting opportunity for workshop engineer, mechanical engineers looking to for a career with a market leading company. Enjoy variety of work whilst training to become a specialist with ongoing continuous training. Cover a local patch in a position that allows a good work life balance.
This market leading plant company supplies to various customers across the UK. With an ambition to stay number one they continue to expand. With plenty of progression into management positions for the right people long term, get everything you’re looking for within this forward-thinking company.
* Service and maintenance of mechanical powered access equipment
* Installing equipment/ commissioning equipment
* Days based workshop role
* Plenty of technical progression short & long term
* workshop engineer with a mechanical bias
* Experience working on plant, forklift, car mechanics, powered access or similar
* Ex Forces welcome
Keywords: Workshop engineer, site-based engineer, plant engineer, plant fitter, Service engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, field technician, heavy plant, hydraulic, dc motors, electrics, mechanical, field service engineer, forklift, dump truck, excavator, digger, powered access, Barnsley.