£26,000 – £29,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £32,000) + Specialist Tools + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join a company who can offer manufacturing training? Enjoy working for a company who are never short of work and who are growing rapidly.
This business service, install & maintain plant equipment across the UK. This role will suit workshop engineer with a mechanical hydraulic background, who enjoys working on a variety of equipment daily.
* Service and maintenance of compactors & balers
* Mechanical fault finding & diagnostics
* Day shift role: Monday – Friday
* Overhaul and refurbish machinery
* Experience working on Hydraulics
* Welding / Hydraulics experience
* Good electrical knowledge
* Happy to do overtime when required
* Ex forces welcome
Keywords: workshop engineer, workshop, workshop technician, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, mechanical service engineer, forklift, engineer, plant engineer, agricultural engineer, mechanical fitter, fitter, hydraulics, welding, electrical, mechanical, fabrication, fabricator,