£24,000 – £27,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £30,000) + Vehicle + Specialist Tools + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join a company who can offer manufacturing training? Enjoy working for a company who are never short of work and who are growing rapidly.
This business service, install & maintain plant equipment. This role will suit workshop engineer with a mechanical hydraulic background, who enjoys working on a variety of equipment daily.
* Service and maintenance of compactors & balers
* Mechanical fault finding & diagnostics
* Day shift role: Monday – Friday
* Working within a highly skilled team of engineers
* Experience working on Hydraulics
* Plant / lifting / forklift / garage equipment all transferable
* Good electrical knowledge
* Happy to do overtime when required
* Ex forces welcome
Keywords: Experienced field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, field technician, service engineering, mechanical service engineer, forklift, engineer, plant engineer, agricultural engineer, Evesham, Worcester, Chipping Camden.