£25,000 – £30,000 + Pension + Package
Exciting opportunity for toolmakers looking to work for a friendly company in a long terms and stable role. Enjoy a key role working for a prestigious manufacturer in a unique engineering environment. Great platform to showcase your skills in a recession proof company.
This Epson based British manufacturing company produce bespoke products for clients in various across Europe. Offering a top service, they have enjoyed expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Become a valuable part of the team working with good people daily.
* Producing machined components
* Setting and operating where required
* Days 8am – 5pm (2PM finish Friday)
* Experienced manual machinist / toolmaker
* Background of working with CNC machines and/ or toolmaking
* Apprentice trained or similar
Manual machinist, mechanical, component, toolmaker, toolroom, machine shop, turning, milling, lathes, mill, machining, toolmaking,