£50,000 – £60,000 + Package
Exciting opportunity for mechanical engineers, technical or project managers from a fabrication design and build background, looking to utilise their skillset in a niche job and sector. Enjoy working in a role with different challenges offering innovate creative solutions for exciting bespoke projects in the UK. Great package for a market leader with great progression opportunities.
This creative design company provide specialist lighting solutions in unique visual projects across the UK. With a huge variety of different project this role offers huge variety. Enjoy becoming a specialist for a company that value their staff and believe in training and progression.
* Working with the designers interpreting creative fabricated displays with consideration of final aesthetic
* Material selection and specification
* Technical drawings and specification (using AutoCAD and Sketchup)
* Specifying rigging equipment
* Project Management (design and build, technical design, rigging)
* Experienced project, technical manager or fabrication engineer
* Strong metal fabrication background
* Experience of managing whole or parts of design based projects
* Experience of using design packages
* Qualified mechanical engineer
Keyword: mechanical engineer, fabrication, balustrades, staircases, structural engineer, technical manager, project manager, engineering manager, set design, shop interiors, creative displays, events, theatre, design and build, design, electrical, rigging, creative, autocad, sketchup, photoshop, lightroom, budgeting, sub contract, lighting, displays