£40,000 – £50,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
Become the technical specialist for a growing energy company! Excellent opportunity for energy engineers looking to establish themselves for a company in an emerging marketing expanding from their ongoing successes. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your product knowledge and industry profile. Be proud to work in a varied role providing clients with the best possible energy solution.
This engineering company pride themselves on customer care and quality of service. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Managing the full life cycle of windfarm projects
* Wind resource assessment
* Meteorological mast data campaigns (associated wind data analysis)
* Appointment of external consultants as required
* Provide advice to technical team and other departments
* Experienced engineer in wind projects required
* Experience using WindPro / WASP package or similar
* Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
renewable, energy, solar, energy, consultancy, fossil, GIS, wind pro, windfarm, mechanical, WASP, wind turbine, bcs, beng, meng, msc,