£55,000 – £65,000 + Bonus (10% -20%) + Private Health Care + Group Pension + Life Assurance + Package
Hayes, West London
Fantastic opportunity for technical managers with a background from FM or datacentres looking to join an exciting and expanding datacentre company. Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This growing business design and build datacentres, and then rent the storage. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing datacentre providers in this sector and believe in training staff from outside the industry. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
* Technical liaison between clients and contractors for a Co-Location datacentre
* Responsible for operations and customer requirements
* Involved in planning and control of safety for high risk projects
* Ensuring site polices are being maintained
* Managing contractors
* Involved in staff training
* Experienced technical manager, project manager, maintenance manager or engineering manager (will consider supervisors or senior engineers)
* Background from facilities maintenance or data centres
* Mechanical or electrical bias
* Knowledge of electrical, UPS, chilled water and fire systems, cooling systems
* Qualified engineer
UPS, chilled water, fire systems, cooling systems, technical manager, project manager, engineering manager, eletrical engineer, mechanical engineer