£26,000- £28,000 + Pension + Benefits + Package
This is fantastic and challenging opportunity for technical administrators with an industrial background from looking to work in a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow provide daily challenges in a recession proof company. Great package on offer for a company the recognise and reward hard work.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Complete monthly reports and quarterly reports from offtakers as required under their
* Create new offtaker contracts and support the management of them
* take ownership of the training material and the booking of training and the management
of the record system
* Conduct reporting from the blackline monitor system and gas monitors
* Various duties in line with MS24 (internal method statement)
* Yearly visits to end user customers
* Experienced technical administrator / business support officer
* Experience in the waste industry / local authorities or similar
* Computer literate – familiar with Microsoft products