Supply Chain Manager
£45,000 – £55,000 + Package +
Experienced engineering or manufacturing supply chain managers will relish the opportunity to build supplier relationships, both home and abroad. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals, to develop an existing supply chain and purchase procedure for a wide variety of different material and components. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company produce precision engineered products used in many industries. With a prestigious clientele an ambitious owners the company has doubled it’s turnover in the last 3 years and plans to do so again in the next 3. Enjoy being part of this expanding business who take pride in their quality.
* Manager all external suppliers
* Responsible for a purchasing team as well as stores and logistics team
* Develop and implement supply chain strategies
* Responsible for negotiating and sourcing new suppliers
* Continual appraise of current supply chain, identifying and improving poor preperformance
* Experienced sully chain manager
* Background from automotive, aerospace or precision manufacturing or similar
* Lean manufacturing awareness
* CIPS qualified or similar
Supply chain management, automotive, aerospace, precision, Buyer, procurement manager, purchaser, manufacturing, production, workshop, industrial, components, ERP, MRP, excel, CIPS