Software Installation Engineer
£25,000 – £30,000 + Car + Pension + Benefits
Exiting opportunity for a software installation engineer with a background in training end-user software wanting to work for a reputable company in a niche and growing industry. Work in a role offering variety where no two days are the same. Great earning potential where you will be rewarded for your hard work and efforts.
This company produce bespoke time measurement solutions for reputable clients within the UK and throughout the World. Enjoy this autonomous role working for one of the best companies in the industry. Become a industry recognised specialist.
* Training of bespoke Time & Attendance software
* Answer any client queries before and during the installation
* Carry out maintenance and repairs both in-house and client sites
* Technical support to clients and their distributor network
* Other such work when required
* Field and office-based role
* Experienced software installation engineer
* Experience in setting up and training customers in using a business software solution (end-user software)
* Knowledge of Windows Server or MS SQL Server desirable
* A good knowledge level of networking (TCP/IP) desirable
* EPOS / Networking / HR staff management background required