Site Service Engineer
€60,000 – €65,000 Basic + (OTE 75k) + Van + progression + OEM training
Dublin / Kildare
This is a unique opportunity for an electrically bas service engineer from a critical facilities/ power background to work on exciting datacentre projects around Dublin.
Enjoy working as an electrical commissioning engineer within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. This team sits at 50 engineers and are looking to add between 10-15 heads in this team throughout 2021. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever-expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Hands on testing and servicing (LV, Switchgears)
· Supervising onsite service and commissioning projects
· Working on hyperscale data centre projects
· Working in Dublin/ Kildare
· Electrical commissioning experience/ Service Engineer experience
· Experience working in data centres or critical environments
· Experience with (Generators, UPS, LV/HV, Transformers, Switchgears)
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, Service Engineer, Site Service Engineer, Site Supervisor, Site Manager, critical power, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP