Site Acquisition Manager
Flexible on Location
Competitive salary + Bonus (up to 30%) + car allowance + pension
Site Acquisition Manager sought after in a global firm revolutionising the real estate and technology industries, to develop relationships and work closely with key stakeholders, EMEA teams, and related leaders including but not limited to, Site acquisition, Engineering, Asset Management, Legal, Commercial, Capital Projects and Operations to successfully deliver Development projects.
Joining at a key stage of their development you will:
- Full Involvement on developments at land acquisition stage, mission critical site selection, utilities, networks, entitlements and land use, site feasibility and due diligence studies, risk management, security considerations, etc.
- Work in partnership with some of the globes leading tech firms delivering state of the art facilities,
- Initially focused on hyper-scale datacentre campuses (40MW to 150MW) across the EMEA region there is the opportunity to progress into a global role as they develop their portfolio in Asia and America,
- Support the development of the Real Estate Strategy, focusing on acquisition of sites suitable for hyperscale data centre development.
- Execute the search and selection process on sites in the EMEA region.
- Manage the Technical Due Diligence process, and supports a risk based approach to investments
- Supporting the Construction team in delivery planning.
- From a Data Centre or real estate background, with a focus on early stage project development and site acquisition.
- Data center operations, construction, technical due diligence and risk assessment experience strongly desired.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, real estate or surveying is desired.