£36,000- £38,000 + Pension + Benefits + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a shift manager looking to take the next step with a background from the industrial sector looking to work in a challenging and busy environment and lead a production team? Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. Work within a growing industry with a company that have big plans and several opportunities available.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Manage the bio hall process on 3 lines
* Support maintenance planning of all equipment
* Take ownership of team (supervisors, operators, cleaners, control room)
* Provide a weekly plan of the operation/ cleaning of the bio halls with the production
manager and review and modify according
* Manage the refining operation and output hall in line with the output plan and operational
* 4 on, 4 off shift
* Experienced shift manager
* Experience using excel – creating trends from data and evaluating them
* General understanding of maintenance and machinery
* Industrial background required
Recycling, waste industry, engineering, production, operator, clear room, bio hall, manufacturing, shift manager,