Package – £28,000 – £31,000 + Training + Benefits + Progression
Opportunity for a motivated individual to join a leading OEM in the heavy plant industry as a Service Supervisor in Cardiff. The role includes supporting the team of service engineers, scheduling and delegating work effectively to the engineers, managing resources, provide guidance to the team to achieve goals and targets.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in the heavy plant industry, hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, NVQ, HND, HNC) in construction, plant maintenance or repair, have the ability to problem solve and deliver excellent customer service. Are you a driven person looking to further your career in a supervisory role?
– Scheduling and delegating workloads to team of engineers effectively
– Managing customer enquiries and resolving issues
– Providing support and guidance to the team in order to meet set targets and goals
– Monitoring the telematics system to ensure high level of service to customers.
– Evaluate performance of staff and to increase productivity levels.
– Experience in Heavy plant industry
– Qualifications in Plant machinery / repair (NVQ/Apprenticeship)
– Ability to build relationships both with customers and employees
– Good level of problem solving
– Good organization skills
Keywords: Supervisor, Service supervisor, engineering, plant, heavy plant, Cardiff, IND123, senior, supervisor, managerial, Hydraulics, leadership.