£30,000 – £33,000 + Overtime (OTE £40,000 – £50,000+) + Van + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Expenses + Fuel Card + Phone + Laptop
Exciting opportunity for mechanically bias service engineers with an industrial background looking to work with a market leading original equipment supplier. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills whilst giving you exposure to a growing industry. Enjoying working for an ambitious employer offering a great package and opportunity to progress and develop your skillset.
This UK leading supplier of production process equipment and other production separation equipment supply quality products to a global market. With a bulging order book, they are enjoying a period of expansion. Become a true specialist for a company that are establishing themselves as market leaders.
* Service & commissioning of special purpose equipment
* Staying away 2-4 nights per week
* Testing machinery trails & project work
* Technical support internal & external
* Covering the UK
* Strong industrial mechanical skills & experience
* Worked on separation machinery advantageous
* Worked on heavy mechanical equipment / machinery
* Qualified in mechanical engineering (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Good electrical knowledge
* Happy to travel & stay away from home consistently
Service engineer, mechanical, electrical, special purpose machinery, oem, gears, pneumatics, conveyors, bearings, gears, field service engineer, install, commissioning, field service engineer.