£35,000 – £41,000 Basic + Van + OTE (£45k-50k) + Benefits + Package + Specialist Training
This is a unique opportunity for a service engineer/ critical facilities maintenance engineer to work in a variety of data centre and critical environments across the south east and UK. As a service engineer you will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within there industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
* Servicing, repairing, and maintaining critical facilities machinery
* Supervising onsite maintenance projects
* Working with (Switchgears, LV/HV)
* Field based covering predominately Slough/ London and surrounding areas
* M&E Maintenance/ service/ instillation experience (critical facilities)
* Experience with (Generators, UPS, HV/HV, Transformers, Switchgears)
* Electrically qualified and or time served
Service Engineer, field service engineer, service technician, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP