£45,000 – £50,000 Basic + Truck + Overtime + Benefits + Package + Specialist Training
This is a unique opportunity for a service engineer/ maintenance engineer to work in a variety of data centre and critical environments across the south east and UK. As a service engineer you will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within there industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists who offer expert consultancy, project delivery & maintenance services in the UK and world-wide. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
* Servicing, repairing and maintaining critical facilities machinery
* Supervising onsite maintenance projects
* Working with (Generators, UPS, LV, Transformers, HVAC cooling systems)
* Field based covering predominately London (on average 5 days a month stay away)
* M&E Maintenance/ service/ instillation experience (critical facilities)
* Experience with (Generators, UPS, LV, Transformers, HVAC)
* Electrically qualified and or time served
Service Engineer, field service engineer, service technician, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, BMS, HVAC, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, power systems, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial,