Field Service Engineer (Industrial Refrigeration)
£32,000 – £35,000 + Overtime (OTE £45,000 – £50,000+) + Van + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Expenses + Fuel Card + Phone + Laptop
Devon / Cornwall
Exciting opportunity field service engineer from a background of industrial refrigeration / chillers looking to establish themselves in a global leading engineering company. Immerse yourself in this stimulating role with good overtime available to control your earnings.
This global leading manufacturer of special purpose equipment supply quality products to an industrial market. With a bulging order book, they are enjoying a period of expansion. Become a true specialist for a company that are establishing themselves as market leaders.
* Service, maintenance, instillations and breakdowns on industrial refrigeration units
* Mechanical fault finding and repairs
* Field based covering Devon and Cornwall
* Experience field service / maintenance engineers
* Experience of maintenance service of industrial refrigeration, chillers, HVAC or similar
* Apprentice trained or qualified engineer
Keywords, industrial refrigeration, field service engineer, maintenance engineers, chillers, GRASSO, screw compressor, engineer, refrigeration, chilling equipment, City & Guilds (2078) Ammonia Safe
Handling City & Guilds (2079) F GAS, HVAC, air conditioning, distribution centres, kent, special purpose equipment, food, marine, diary, capital equipment, fmcg, NAVY, MOD, environmental, mechanical, control valves, pneumatic, gauges, instruments