Service Centre Manager
West Midlands – Fillongley
£30,000 – £32,000 + Training + Overtime + Benefits + Direct Management Progression + Pension
Opportunity for a motivated individual to join a leading company, who offer consistent progression & training. The role includes supporting the team of service engineers, scheduling and delegating work effectively to the engineers, managing resources, provide guidance to the team to achieve goals and targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the as service manager, within a commercial or industrial company. Great Opportunity to work for a company who focuses on progressing within, enjoy a stability and forever expanding career.
– Scheduling and delegating workloads to team of engineers effectively
– Managing customer enquiries and resolving issues
– Providing support and guidance to the team in order to meet set targets and goals
– Evaluate performance of staff and to increase productivity levels.
– Experienced service supervisor
– Ability to build relationships both with customers and employees
– Good level of problem solving
– Good organization skills
Keywords: Supervisor, Service supervisor, engineering. field service engineer, supervisor, engineering manager, service manager.