Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary + package
Cork / Europe
Quantity Surveyors from an MEP background will enjoy working for a market leading M&E Contractor in the delivery of Data Centre fit-out projects across Ireland and Europe. Learn key skills in a buoyant market, work closely with senior management and progress your career to become an industry recognised specialist Data Centre QS.
This leading M&E Contractor are now becoming the subcontractor of choice for many European Data Centre projects and are taking a step into EPC contracting. With a vast training and development budget and an ever-growing project portfolio globally, this organisation is in a good position to be able to help you take the next steps in your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts.
- Administering the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements.
- Identify escalations, material or labour, as appropriate.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Ensure close collaboration with Planning Engineer regarding accuracy of progress reporting.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor remeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Minimum 5+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical and or Mechanical Projects.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveyor / Construction Economics
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and installations
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Data Centre, Data Center, Datacentre, Datacenter, cashflow, forecast, tender, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering