Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £50,000
Our client, a global M&E consultancy, who specialise in delivery of mission critical design solutions world-wide are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their Oxford office.
The successful candidate will join a newly formed team working on mission critical facilities ranging from 40 – 250 MW specifically for colocation providers. You will be given several responsibilities, including running medium sized projects, undertaking a client facing role in the development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects.
- Responsible for running of medium size projects
- Undertakes a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services
- Designs and specifies mechanical building systems, equipment, facilities, components and products
- Develops Mechanical engineering concepts and solutions
- Reports and reviews on Mechanical engineering options and makes final proposal
- Attend project design team meetings (perhaps overseas visits required) and co-ordinate with Architects, project managers,
- Chartered Engineer or working towards, educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent and hold membership of relevant institutions.
- Experience of data centre or other mission critical projects
- Sound knowledge & working application of key health and safety issues and legislation
- Currently working in either consultancy or mission critical systems and is prepared to work ‘hands on’.
Key words: Senior, Mechanical, Mechanical Design Engineer, data centre, data center, datacentre, datacenter, mission critical, critical facilities, critical environment,