Senior M&E Engineer
Competitive Salary + Full secondment package including living allowance, travel and accommodation
Seeking an experienced M&E Engineer with extensive experience on MEP installations for Data Centre facilities to join a highly successful main contractor and work on the delivery of a Data Centre facility in Amsterdam. Joining at a period of high success, this main contractor is engaged on numerous projects of a similar nature across the European region. This is a site/project working for a major blue-chip organisation and you will have exposure to some key people within the industry.
- Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Owner Furnished-Contractor Installed (OFCI) package
- Procurement of materials used on site by creating material requisitions, arranging deliveries and delegating them to subcontractors
- Creating and implementing an Asset Register for all equipment on site
- Creating and Issuing RFI’s
- Creating fortnightly reports showing the project progress for the client
- Producing and managing test sheets for subcontractors for live testing of all the data hall equipment.
- Extensive experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer working on installations for major MEP projects, ideally in the Data Centre market
- High level qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Package delivery experience within high value projects
- Specialised knowledge in large scale M&E projects