Senior Electronics Engineer
£35,000 – £40,000 + Pension + Benefits + Package
Work as a senior electronics engineer looking to be the focal point of the department for an established business. This busy role offers daily challenges for an engineer wanting to work in an exciting and dynamic role where no two days are the same. Good package to be earned for a role you can really put your stamp on!
This company specialise in electronic repairs services for a reputable, growing pool of clients. Be a part of a company that pride themselves on customer care and quality of service. Enjoy being at the forefront of the department’s success.
* Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out repair work for power supplies
* Fault finding to component level, replacing and repairing where necessary
* Intricate soldering
* Technical lead for supporting junior engineers
* Experienced electronics engineer, technician or bench engineer
* In depth knowledge of analogue and dialogue electronics
* Experience of fault finding to component level
* Component solder and repair