Senior Electrical Project Manager
Competitive Salary + full secondment package
Well established Main Contractor seeking a Lead Electrical Manager to be responsible for the delivery of all Electrical Services on a large Data Centre Project from procurement right through to completion based on site in Sweden. In this role you will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest organisations in the world, with the potential for a lot more work on that site projected over the next 5-10 years. Fantastic opportunity for anyone with the right skills and experience to progress into Senior Management within this company. Candidates must be happy to work on a rotation of 17 days on 4 days off.
Roles and Responsibilities to include:
- To lead and manage the entire Electrical package
- To review consultants & Contractors designs, identify potential issues and offer solutions.
- To Lead coordination & BIM modelling sessions
- To recommend trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
- To offer high level strategic thinking at project level.
- Knowledge and experience of Health & Safety best Practice
- Develop the trade interface matrix & demarcation matrix to ensure all scope is captured
- To produce precise package reports and chair package weekly meetings
- To offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions.
- Work closely with the other discipline Managers to ensure no scope gaps
- Thorough understanding of LV & MV Electrical systems.
- Knowledge of Electrical Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Assist in Commissioning Management, testing & validation
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in the delivery of large-scale technical facilities from procurement to completion (eg. Data Centre’s, Power Plants, Pharma Plants etc.)
- They will also have an in-depth knowledge of the construction process, preferably on large engineering projects and be able to understand the pre-construction process in order to organise and manage the design phase of a project.
- Knowledge of Commissioning, Validation and hand over process
- To be considered for this position you will hold recognised qualifications in Electrical Installation or Design