Senior Electrical Engineer
£70,000 – £80,000 + Pension + Bonus (10% -20%) + Package + Training and Progression
Hayes or Slough
Fantastic opportunity for mechanical or electrical engineers from a commercial or industrial background, looking to join an exciting and expanding datacentre company. Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This growing business design and build datacentres, and then rent the storage. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing datacentre providers in this sector and believe in training staff from outside the industry. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
* Act as company lead in all matters relating to electrical systems. components, control and monitoring systems
* Review and then modify, develop company electrical designs and operating principles
* Assisting this commissioning projects to company infrastructure
* Advisor site team and sub contractors on optimising existing technical infrastructure
* Survey tests and report on electrical systems
* Experienced Electrical engineer
* Background from commercial or industrial in critical systems
* Strong knowledge of electrical machinery (backup power) and / or HV systems, BMS controls
* Electrically qualified to HND or Degree level
Keywords: electrical engineer, design, ups, hv, sap, ap, generators, bms controls, trend iq, commercial, industrial, layout, electrician, datacentre, west London, Slough, Hayes,