International partner owned engineering consultancy are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their specialist London based Power Systems team. An international partner owned engineering consultancy their Power Systems division is currently focused on the design & build of highly technical developments for clients across the Social Media, Internet, Financial, Technology and Datacentre worlds, where they have a track-record of delivering projects up to £1b in build value.
Joining this thriving team the successful Senior Electrical Design Engineer will assist in the design and development of electrical engineering systems to include; HV (above 20kv), Power distribution, LV & HV switchboard design, UPS systems and standby generators. Duties will incorporate;
* Undertake lead engineer duties on assigned projects,
* Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications using software to include Amtech, Etap or SKM power systems analysis software,
* Prepare technical reports in accordance with client’s brief,
* Oversee production of technical drawings,
* Attend and input into project meetings,
* Undertake site visits to monitor progress of work and compliance to design specification,
* Assist in the training and development of junior and intermediate electrical engineers,
What’s on offer working for this global engineering consultancy?
* International career opportunities across their network of offices in UK, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia,
* Work for an Employer where you will be empowered with responsibility and fully supported in your professional development,
* The chance to play a leading role in the development of unique spaces for some of the World’s leading organisations,
* Award winning environment with their London office holding the WELL Building Standard,
* Benefits package amongst the best in the sector,
To be considered individuals must hold experience of working within the UK as an Electrical Engineer on the design of highly resilient electrical systems. You will hold a degree in a related Electrical Engineering subject and be experienced in the use of calculation software such as Amtech, ETAP or SKM. Additionally, it is essential candidates hold an EU / British passport or a valid UK work permit.