Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £55,000
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Build Services design team engaged on a range of exciting and complex projects within the Education, Commercial and Health Care sectors. In line with their current expansion plans, they need a self-sufficient and experienced engineer to take responsibility and lead their own projects from their Tonbridge office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leadership of engineering teams engaged on a wide range of different projects
- Carry out surveys, reports, design, specifications and site supervision of MEP services.
- Liaise with Clients and other professionals on projects.
- Work with the Mechanical team to ensure coherent design delivery in line with the client’s specification and programme
- Working closely with other Offices to balance workload and ensure consistent quality and standards across the business.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in M&E related subject
- Member of CIBSE/IET (or other relevant Professional Institution)
- Design software, IES, Hevacomp, Amtech, Dialux etc
- CAD/Revit/Magicad software understanding
- NBS specification writing
- Project planning experience is desired
- Understanding of Health & Safety and CDM regulations
Get in touch if you’d be keen to hear more! 02033554054 / email@example.com