Senior CAD Technician
£30,000 – £33,000 + Pension + Benefits + Package
This a fantastic and challenging opportunity for an experienced CAD technician using Revit to work an exciting, interesting and varied role in a company expanding following from their ongoing success. Immerse yourself in this role with an expanding portfolio of fascinating and diverse projects to work on.
Be an integral part of the team member for a well-respected company. This role will suit a CAD technician wanting to make a direct impact on business as well as being exposed to several phases of the design process. Great package on offer in a role that will recognise and reward strong performance.
* Produce general arrangement, elevation and fabrication drawings using Revit
* Preparation of 3D models
* Working with architect drawings
* Surveying site projects when required
* Role based in Runcorn, Cheshire
* Experienced CAD Technician / Draughtsperson
* Degree qualified or similar in architecture/ engineering
* Experience using Revit (CAD) and Autocad
Keywords: Revit, engineering, cad technician, cad draughtsman, autocad, draughtsperson, design, technical drawings, architectural, 3D, architecture, commercial, mechanical, revit technician, CAD operator