£50,000 – £55,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Additional Bonus Package
Become the technical specialist for a global leader! Excellent opportunity for sales engineers form the rail industry looking to establish themselves with an expanding global business. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your product knowledge and industry profile. Be proud to sell high end components in a role with good progression.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Develop the sales and marketing of parts and service packages
* New business and account management
* Develop sales strategy
* Tender and quote reviews
* Covering a national patch – but 90% of the business is London Based
* Experience sales engineer
* Background of selling into the rolling stock industry
* Mechanical bias, experience of selling mechanical components and parts and /or service packages
* Engineering degree, HNC, HND or similar
Keywords: sales engineer, application engineer, rail, rolling stock, hydraulic bearing, mechanical, valves, hydraulics, pumps, motors, pistons, pneumatics, mechanical engineer, applications, sales engineer,