Sales Branch Manager (Engineering)
£38,000 – £45,000 + Annual Bonus (4 weeks) + Final Salary Pension + Healthcare
Exciting opportunity for technical or engineering managers from a mechanical background looking for a managerial role with a global leading OEM. Manage a small sales and technical team providing product information as the technical lead. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This global engineering company are a leading manufacturer of mechanical components sold to most industrial sectors. With a prestigious reputation for top quality products they continue to expand. Enjoy working for a top employer who can boast a very low staff turnover due to their belief in recognising and rewarding staff.
* Acting as site technical lead, provide advise internally and externally
* Technically support external sales
* Manage, coach and provide technical support to internal sales team (4 reports)
* Applications engineering for clients, advising on best product for their requirement
* Identifying opportunities to the external sales team
* Manage the sites incoming sales and after sales enquiries
* Experience mechanical engineer
* Strong technical background of working with gearboxes, power transmissions or similar
* Management experience from an engineering or technical background
* Experience of dealing directly with clients