£35,000 – £40,000 + Pension + Private Health Other Benefits + Package
Global Construction and Engineering business are seeking to appoint a Revit engineer for their specialist technology focused division based out of Central London. Predominately focused within the datacentre delivering ICT infrastructure solutions for hyper-scale developments across Europe this role will allow you to establish yourself on the EU market. Enjoy variety and challenge whilst earning a good package for a market leading business who believe in rewarding their key staff.
This dynamic global construction company have multiple projects across the world and are currently focussed on expanding their data centre operation. As one of the industry leaders they continue to grow and innovate the industry. Be proud to work for a truly forward-thinking company who continual ambition offers a stable environment to develop your skillset whilst progressing your career.
* Produce drawings from concept through to design, installation support other projects when required
* Revit resource on client projects, assisting the design team
* Produce, manage and maintain, drawing registers, issue sheets and Revit graphic symbols, library
* Provide documentation to client at the end of the project (O&M’s)
* Provide internal and project support for all Revit related application questions
* Experienced Revit Engineer (and or AutoCAD LT)
* Background from MEP engineering
* Knowledge of MEP systems
* Experience working on commercial building construction projects
* Planning and process management skills