£30,000 – £31,000 + Overtime (£40K) + Benefits + Package + Progression + Training
Work as a refrigeration engineer for a leading company in the area supplying refrigerated solutions to a variety of markets. Enjoy working within a workshop based environment with opportunity to work with a well-established engineering company that will progress your technical skills long term. As a refrigeration engineer work on an array of project work within a company that is always busy and improving long term.
This leading manufacturing company supply their top of the range products UK wide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and potential progression. This will suit a refrigeration engineer looking to work Monday to Friday days on site and no on call rota or call out.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs on refrigeration units
* Workshop based role
* Mechanical & Electrical fault finding
* Loads of overtime available / No On-Call or call out rota
* Refrigeration Engineer / F-Gas / Air conditioning engineer
* Mechanical & Electrical fault finding and repair experience
* Background from industrial or commercial
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance mechanic, industrial mechanic, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, mechanical fitter, FMCG, laves, milling, turning, welding, F-Gas, refrigeration,