Competitive salary + car allowance + healthcare + pension
Quality Manager with knowledge of Quality within the construction industry is sought after in a leading tier 1 contractor at the forefront of the construction industry, working on a Major Logistics Centre Facility in Rostock.
This well renowned contractor operates across Europe on highly complex engineering projects. You will be working in a set-in-place supply chain on this project in Rostock, moving forward on to large scale Data Centre projects across Europe. Fantastic progression opportunities available for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have experience on large Multidisciplinary Projects and implementing innovative tech driven processes and procedures.
- Assisting in maintenance of the company management system that should remain compliant with ISO 9001, 14001,OHSAS 18001 and other standards to which the company subscribes and should promote the company visions and values.
- Working with members of the delivery teams to ensure that customer requirements are addressed by the management systems or project specific procedures.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the company processes and procedures.
- Ensure that the business remains compliant with current legislation and that processes and procedures are updated to ensure compliance.
- Assist with the collection of data for Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), including quality audits, non-conformance, customer complaints, customer satisfaction, supplier feedback,(HS&E data collected separately).
- Manage the O&M development and delivery (This is outsourced, so the management of the Vendor only)
- Work with the supply chain to develop the inspection schedules, manage the organisation of site quality inspections and walkdowns.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced manager able to direct a team, and others that do not report directly.
- German speaking and reading/writing skills
- Experience and understanding of quality issues within construction. Main focus to be quality but knowledge of environmental and health & safety issues would be beneficial.
- Have a good knowledge of construction processes and standards.
- Internal auditor qualifications essential for ISO9001, preferred for 14001 and ISO45001.
Key words: Quality Manager, Quality Management, Logistics Centre, Logistics Facility, QA, QC, Industrial, Data Centre, Data Center, Mission Critical, Critical Facility,