£25,000 – £35,000 + Bonus + Pension (Final Salary) + Life Assurance + Progression + Excellent Training
Exciting position for production, quality, service engineer or similar looking to become a product specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering giant. Great package, with various progression options as well as the stability this engineering leader can offer.
This company manufacture industrial mechanical products to various industries. They will continually train on all products, whilst you will be working in a small, technically specialist team. Become a recognised expert in this industry and enjoying growing within this world class organisation.
* Investigating quality and general performance of mechanical products (motors, conveyors and gearboxes)
* Testing, fault finding, vibration analysis, failure analysis and report wring
* Assessing warranty of products – advising best solution
* Parts reporting – price up replacements
* Experienced mechanical engineer
* From a production engineer, quality engineer, service engineer or similar background
* Experience of working with mechanical components (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering)
*Qualified engineer (Degree, HND, HNC or similar)
Keywords: mechanic, workshop engineer, pumps, gearboxes, toolroom engineer, mechanic fitter, engines, conveyors, bearings, valves, toolmaker, apprentice trained, tooling engineer