Quality Assurance Manager
£30,000 – £36,000 + Pension
Experienced quality assurance managers from a background from food or pharmaceutical will relish the opportunity to manage and continually improve quality procedure and auditing in an expanding yet established company. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals to develop processes and grow with a proud business working to very high standards. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company are a leading producer of food exported around the world. With expanding product lines, they continue to expand. With a focus on quality this will be a pivotal role within the business working as part of the senior management team.
* Managing the quality assurance of a food manufacturing plant
* Heading up SALSA and BRC audits
* Improving and implementing internal procedures in line with SALA and BRC standards
* Manage and maintain the QMA system
* Total quality control from goods in to goods out
* Manager a direct report
* Experienced in quality assurance
* Background from food manufacturing or similar
* Strong understanding of SALA and BRC standards
* Experience of working with QMA systems