£48,000 – £53,000 + Bonus + Package
Fantastic opportunity for Engineering Project Managers from an industrial / equipment background, looking to join an exciting and expanding company. Manage the project from conception to delivery of the installation of CAPEX machinery. Great package on offer as well as the opportunity to develop, progress.
Work for a market leading manufacturing company that are looking for a several engineers. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers.
* Full project management of CAPEX send for plant equipment into a manufacturing environment
* Planning the design and layout
* Equipment, machinery and contractor sourcing and management
* Responsible for the commission, training, health and safety and documentation of the projects
* Experienced project manager / engineer or similar
* Background of leading projects
* Manufacturing plant install experience, including knowledge of health and safety
* Background from process manufacturing (chemical, pharmaceutical, packing, food, oil and gas, etc)
* Qualified engineer
Keywords: lead engineer, project manager, installations, project engineer, process production, CAPEX, equipment install, packaging, food, FMCG, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, production, CAD, health and safety, filling machines, plant, PUWER, BENG, mechanical, electric