Competitive Salary + Full secondment package including living allowance, travel and accommodation
Seeking an experienced Project Manager / Director to join a highly successful main contractor and work on the delivery of a Data Centre facility in Barcelona. Joining at a period of high success, this main contractor is engaged on numerous projects of a similar nature across the European region. This is a site/project working for a major blue-chip organisation and you will have exposure to some key people within the industry.
- Responsible for managing the day to day activities of the various contractors and vendors in the delivery of projects.
- Ensure safety is the top priority of all project members and adhere to local health and safety legislation on behalf of
- Responsible for creating and managing project schedules
- Responsible for creating and managing project budgets
- Responsible for project quality assurance
- Serve as a key liaison with managers of all company departments including executive management, operations, sales and finance
- Liaise with clients where applicable and manage both their needs and expectations
- Ensure adherence of Project Delivery / Management Standards by all project participants on all projects
- Assist with preparation of requests for proposals to Contractors and Consultants, including detailed evaluations and recommendations
- Brief and instruct the Project Team of their roles and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the Project Execution Plan for the project(s)
- Monitor the Project Team in their general performance of their services
- Ensure all project scope and risk is managed through supply chain appointments
- Assist in negotiating contracts with vendors as necessary. Review and become fully conversant with all legal contracts on the Project(s)
- Responsible for handover of Project(s) to operations team, including the resolution of all defects
- You will need experience of working on £50m+ projects for a main contractor, desirably on high containment/ hyper-scale projects such as Data Centres, Pharmaceuticals, Power Plants etc.
- Committed to working in various parts of Europe and happy to travel on a regular basis.
- Hold 10+ years’ experience in a similar level role