Project and Innovation Director (PID)
£800 a day + 11 Month Minimum Term
Terrific opportunity available for experienced engineering director or head of department with a chemical or materials background to work for a multi-billion-pound manufacturer. Lead the development and innovation of a new manufacturing facilities. Enjoy the challenge of directing the operations of the scientific and engineering operation.
This global business market leader manufacture many household products. With a view to expanding their product range they are investing in further research and development. Be part of creating a leading, high tech facility.
* Direct the development of a laboratory and it’s equipment
* Identify, implement and manage chemical information required to develop products
* Direct technical innovations
* Manage equipment and process development/ validation
* Manage and coordinate a programme and the project managers working within it
* Project and Innovation, R&D Director (or similar)
* Background working the Chemical/ Petrochem and or Materials industry
* Programme or PMO lead experience
* Background or working in chemical, pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar
* MA or PhD in IT / Engineering field or similar
Keywords: Chemical, petrochem, manufacturing, production, projects, director, management, managing, engineering, technical, validation, instruments, equipment, laboratory, scientific, pharmaceutical, biotech,