£30,000 – £35,000 + Pension + Life Assurance + 31 Days holiday
Exciting opportunity for toolmakers or toolroom supervisors looking to work for a friendly company in a progressive role. Enjoy a key role with the potential to progress to manager within this unique engineering environment. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This Epson based British manufacturing company produce bespoke products for clients in various across Europe. Offering a top service, they have enjoyed expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Design and build specialist tools
* Modify Machinery
* Creating tooling on CNC machines
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Responsible for procurement of materials and tooling
* Production feasibility design and reports (including costing) of new products
* Allocate work to the toolmakers
* To train and develop toolroom staff, both CNC and toolmakers
* Experienced toolmaker
* Background of working with CNC machines and/or toolmaking
* Experienced of using CAD
* Apprentice trained or similar