£30,000 – £40,000 + Pension + Life Assurance + 31 Days holiday
Exciting opportunity for machine shop, workshop or engineering supervisors or experienced engineers from a toolroom background. Enjoy a key role with the potential to progress to manager within this unique engineering environment. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This Epson based British manufacturing company produce bespoke products for clients in various across Europe. Offering a top service, they have enjoyed expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Responsible for procurement of materials and tooling
* Production feasibility design and reports (including costing) of new products
* Allocate work to the toolmakers
* To train and develop toolroom staff, both CNC and toolmakers
* Experience machine shop, manufacture, production or workshop supervisor or senior engineer
* Background of working with CNC machines and/or toolmaking
* Experience of production planning
* Health and safety trained
* Apprentice trained or similar
Keywords: cnc, machine shop manager, workshop manager, fabrication, machining, engineering, operations manager, general manager, fabrication manager, workshop manager, engineering manager, service manager, budgeting, Croydon