£40,000 – £50,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare + Bonus + Company Car
Good opportunity for production or manufacturing managers from a fabrication or mechanical assembly background. Enjoy a key role with the within this unique engineering environment for employers who take pride in their product. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This British manufacturing company supply top quality, body fabrications on commercial vehicles for the domestic market as well as others. Offering one of the strongest products in their sector, they have enjoyed expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Complete management of a fabrication and assembly production facility (team size 60)
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Production planning to ensure deadline are meant
* Train and manage the staff
* Experienced production manager or manufacturing manager or similar
* Background from fabrication, welding or similar
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing
* Background in commercial vehicle body building
* Apprentice trained engineer or similar
Production manager, production supervisor, manufacturing manager, production, bodybuilder, commercial vehicle, kaizen, six sigma, 5S, overhaul, fabrication, metalwork, welder, welding, supervising, lean manufacturing, BENG, C&G, NVQ, mechanical, poke yoke, mechanical assembly, heavy industry, production engineer