£45,000 – £55,000 + Pension + Life Assurance + 31 Days holiday
Exciting opportunity for production or manufacturing managers from a sheet metal or mechanical assembly background. Enjoy a key role with the within this unique engineering environment for employers who take pride in their product. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This British manufacturing company supply top quality, sheet metal, assembled products for the domestic market as well as others. Offering one of the strongest products in their sector, they have enjoyed expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Complete management of a fabrication and assembly production facility (team size 50)
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Continuous improvement (waste / efficiency) whilst maintaining high quality standards
* Ensure Health and Safety standards are being met#
* Train and manage the staff
* Experienced production manager or manufacturing manager or similar
* Background from fabrication, sheet metal or assembly or similar
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing
* Experience of production planning (EPR / MRP experience advantageous)
* Apprentice trained, quality engineer or similar