£65,000 – £80,000 (Could pay more based on experience) + Pension + Product Discount + Negotiable Package + Progression
Experienced production, workshop or manufacturing manager will relish the opportunity to manage and continually improve manufacturing in an expanding yet established mechanical assembled product related company. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals to develop processes and grow with a proud business working to very high standards. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company produce highly technical mechanically assembled luxury products to a high-end market. With a rapidly growing clientele, take pride in making a difference for such a prestigious innovator. Be part of a rapidly expanding, proudly British brand in a role that will truly allow you to test yourself and become a vital and valued leader.
* Manage a manufacturing plant, of an expanding machine shop (currently 6 machines, 12 staff)
* Strategically planning and scheduling the production cell, with a view for the long term
* Identify needs now and in the future, continually improving the process
* Adjusting schedules to meet the demands of the business
* Batch production and NPI
* Liaising with internal departments
* Managing quality
* Experienced production, workshop or manufacturing manager
* Background from mechanical assembly and CNC
* Experienced with lean and continuous improvement techniques
* Strategy and planning experience
* Qualified in manufacturing, production or mechanical engineering