£30,000 – £40,000 + Package
Experienced production or manufacturing engineer from a machining / precision environment looking for training and progression will thrive in this ambitious environment. Plan, improve and impact a busy machine shop’s manufacturing, who produce quality components for prestigious clients. Great package on offer as well as the opportunity to progress in this enjoyable and challenging tole.
This company produce precision engineered products used in many industries. With a prestigious clientele an ambitious owners the company has doubled it’s turnover in the last 3 years and plans to do so again in the next 3. Enjoy being part of this expanding business who take pride in their quality.
* Develop and maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement
* Ensure all production processes adhere to quality procedures
* Produce technical packages for new products (NPI)
* Review customer drawings, plan manufacture, amend and review where required
* Manage EPR system
* CAD work where required (new tooling)
* Experienced production or manufacturing engineer
* Background of working from aerospace, automotive or precision manufacturing or similar
* Ability to use CAD
* Experienced of using MRP / ERP system
* Experienced in lean manufacturing techniques
Manufacturing engineer, production engineer, MRP, quality engineer, ERP, precision engineering, automotive, aerospace, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, NPI, value stream mapping, CAD, 8D, 5s, poke yoke, kaizen, cnc, machine shop