£35,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Additional Bonus Package + 6-month-18months Fixed Term Contract
Excellent opportunity for production engineer looking to establish themselves with an expanding global business. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your skillset. Be proud to manufacture high end components in a role with good progression.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Planning workshop activities in a repair and overhaul facility (tooling and technical solutions)
* Lead improvement projects
* Develop solutions for overhaul processes e.g. tooling
* Problem solving production issues, implementing lean manufacturing where necessary
* Introduction of new processes and technologies to both workshops
* Scheduling incoming parts with accordance to schedule
* Experienced production manager / manufacturing manager or similar
* Background in manufacturing
* Experienced in lean methodologies
* Computer literate and knowledge of CAD systems
* Engineering Degree, HND, HNC or similar
* Willing to travel to Greenford workshop when required