£30,000 – £36,000 + Bonus + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Additional Bonus Package
Excellent opportunity for production engineers, controller or planners looking to establish themselves with an expanding global business. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your skillset. Be proud to manufacture high end components in a role with good progression.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Planning workshop activities in a repair and overhaul facility
* Ensuring ERP system is up to date
* Problem solving production issues, implementing lean manufacturing where necessary
* Monitoring job performance
* Scheduling incoming parts with accordance to schedule
* Experienced production engineer, controller or planner
* Background for manufacturing
* Experienced in lean methodologies
* Experience in using ERP system
* Engineering Degree, HND, HNC or similar
Production engineer, mechanical, overhaul, production planner, repair, gearbox, engine, pump, valve, bearing, production controller, lean, erp, navivision