Principal Electrical Engineer
Recognised within the top tier of built environment engineering consultancies our client, a partner led international practice, are currently designing some of the most technologically advanced data centres in the world.
Their mission critical division are renowned for their technical expertise, regularly researching breakthrough solutions to reduce energy consumption while maintaining building resilience on
critical systems/data centre projects in Ireland Europe up to 100 MW in size. They are currently seeking a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to lead design in mission critical environments.
- Deliver Electrical engineering designs and specifications in-line with the client brief,
- You will work across a variety of sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Residential, Retail, and Critical Systems
- Take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve financial and time deadlines
- Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work
- Provide training & mentoring to more junior staff.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent)
- Gained relevant experience within a consultancy environment
- Already well versed in the use of relevant design software including Amtech and ideally, Dialux.
- You have proven ability in producing low energy design solutions, carrying out site inspections and surveys, detail design development, possess sound knowledge of Revit and crucially – have a passion for creative and intuitive design.