Principal Electrical Engineer
Up to €65,000
Global leader in data centre design developments are currently expanding and seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer. Following a recent expansion into the Irish market via a major acquisition, the company have grown from 4 staff to well over 400 staff globally in 15 years with a turnover circa £35m. They’re now looking to invest heavily in the region and grow a team.
With a staff retention rate of well over 90%, this organisation looks after their staff and makes sure that their voices are heard, providing regular pay reviews and promotions before you ask for it!
- This role will offer a clear path to progress to Associate level, through undertaking great responsibility in the running design projects including Data Centres, Pharma, Healthcare and FMCG projects amongst others.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical installations
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- With vast amounts of investment into the irish market, you will be given the platform to progress into an industry recognised expert in this sector.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role
- BEng, MSc, and have sufficient experience
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Specific Knowledge
- Familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- Experienced in BIM/REVIT
- Familiar with MV & LV power distribution
- Managerial skills
- Presentation skills