Principal / Associate Electrical Engineer
Recognised within the top tier of built environment engineering consultancies our client, a partner led international practice, are currently designing some of the most technologically advanced data centres in the world.
Their mission critical division are renowned for their technical expertise, regularly researching breakthrough solutions to reduce energy consumption while maintaining building resilience on
critical systems/data centre projects in Europe up to 100 MW in size. They are currently seeking an Principal/Associate Electrical Design Engineer to lead design in mission critical environments
- Deliver engineering designs and specifications in-line with the client brief,
- Review technical designs as completed by more junior engineers ensuring compliance to client brief,
- Provide training & mentoring to more junior staff.
- Attend design meetings leading on all electrical engineering issues,
- Hold a relevant engineering degree and will either be chartered or on route to gain.
- You will have a proven ability in producing schematic diagrams, fault & discrimination studies, as well preparing specifications, project reports and detailed design development.
- Experience of design of large power system components such as UPS, generators, LV/MV switchgear.
- Capability to take on a client facing role
What’s on offer working for this global engineering consultancy?
- International career opportunities across their network of offices in UK, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia,
- Clear path to progress to becoming a full partner within the business,
- Work for an Employer where you will be empowered with responsibility and fully supported in your professional development,
- The chance to play a leading role in the development of unique spaces for some of the World’s leading organisations,
- Benefits package amongst the best in the sector,